pspp-dev

Re: copyright assignment complete

From: Selma Leathem
Subject: Re: copyright assignment complete
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 10:53:57 -0800 (PST)

That's great to hear. If you need me to make any more changes just let me know. I went over it with that spell checker that you recommended which remarkably came up with different spellings than word.

The html looks great, but the pdf looks(pardon my french) crappy. I could be wrong but it seems that there is no way to improve that any further. I recall reading somewhere on the internet that Texinfo is better when it comes to HTML documentation.

Selma