pspp-dev

Re: PSPP printing

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: PSPP printing
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 20:31:14 +0100

Hi all

I tried to find out about the issue of microscoping small printing
when the result is printed from the output window. It appears that a
printer specific print file is generated. On my systems it is for a HP
printer.  So I don't have an idea how I could change the microcoping
small printing in reasonable printing. Anybody an idea?

Have fun.