pspp-dev

Re: Re: data import usability

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: data import usability
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:43:39 +0200

     1. File, Import Data, then choose Comma Separated Values as the file type. I
     don't know what file mask that applies, but it excludes *.csv.

Harry, does the windows installer set the appropriate Registry entry for .csv files?

No, I have only registry entries for .por .sav en .sps files. On MSWindows this is usually done by the file extension.  So what should I register?

When registering something with the .csv files, I may get problems with office packages also registering *.csv files.

On my MSWindows test environment, only .txt files are correct filtered in the import box.

Have fun