pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:41:30 -0400

Hi, sending an update.

-Small changes in mimetypes icons.
-Set of flat icons approximately 90% complete (I accept suggestions of
concept to the icons of the analysis menu)
-I've been some progress with the logo, but send results when you have
the most consistent and at least 3 different colors.
-Finally, my idea of the application icon is a pie chart (simple and
representative). Reading documentation about it, high-resolution icons
go through a 3D modeling (blender), so that I do not be so dramatic,
but represent a good foundation.

I would like to know your opinion and if the work I'm doing could be
part of the PSPP.

thanks