pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Hugo Alejandro
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:35:51 -0400

> OK, I'll add his name to the credits and yours' too (if you're both happy
> with that).

Yes, I think there is no problem with that.

> A number of other people have suggested that too.  So I'm in agreement, Red
> is a
> good colour. Since PSPP is a GNU project, it would be really good if the logo
> could
> integrate a gnu image into it.  But I don't know how easy that would be.
> There are some images you could use available at
> https://www.gnu.org/graphics/graphics.html

Ok. From now on I will design logos with different designs using that color.
Will include theGNU logo, no problem with that. ;)

>      Now something more personal and ask you as the developer. Can you add
>      full-screen features and customizing the toolbar?.
>
> I guess we can do that.  I'd have to think a little how it should work.  It
> ought
> to be done after the Gtk+3 port I think.

Perfect.

> Some comments on the sample sheet you posted earlier:
>
>  * There was a sort-ascending icon, but no sort-descending
>  * The transform-count icon is depicted as a 'x' followed by a '?'.  It might
>    be better to replace 'x' by 'n', since conventionally x is a the value of
>    a sample, whereas n is the number of samples.

Ok. 'll make the changes and we will include the icon to sort-descending.

If there are missing icons or future features of the short or medium
term, do not hesitate to write, so we can leave now designed.

Also tell them that from now on will take Bastian. I'll go a little
vacation, so I'll ask Bastian to join the mailing list to cooperate
with you.

Regards.

--
Hugo