pspp-dev

Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Proposal for new art for GNU PSPP
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:01:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, actually I have not an account, it is the first time that I get so involved in a project opensource: D.

On the other hand, I recognize that I have sailed in GIT repositories, but I've never used one, so I will read the documentation right to not spoil anything.

If you want, you can delete the previous attachment of the mailing list (leaving only the last), I have backup of everything.

I think not send anything (unless it is to correct an error), or up to a few months, when significant changes have or have created something new.

For now I am working on a user manual translation into Spanish, Castilian, and I also interested a thread of the other mailing list, the improved syntax highlighting for PSPP and integrate it into gedit.

When
Hugo arrives, you will notice that most of the work is completed.

Regards.

--
Bastián Díaz