pspp-dev

no icon in about box on MSWindows

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: no icon in about box on MSWindows
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 21:17:00 +0100

Hi

I guess I solved the issue where there is no icon in the about box.(It was a missing index.theme file)  However it seems the icon will only appear if there is already something done in PSPPIRE. If you start PSPPIRE and go immediately to the about-box, it has no icon. If you go again to the about-box it has an icon. Also when you did something else in PSPPIRE the pspp icon appears in the about box. Strange but that is what I see.

Have fun