pspp-dev

Re: releasing 0.8.5 (was: Re: pspp gtk3 mswindows)

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: releasing 0.8.5 (was: Re: pspp gtk3 mswindows)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:10:56 +0200

Am 16.06.2015 um 16:52 schrieb Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:

Do you mean, GSL_LIBS contains both -lgsl and -lgslcblas, and libgsl
depends on libgslcblas?  This is now the common practice; some newer
distributions require it.

Yes, it contains -lgsl -lgslcblas and -lm.

I don't know German so I can't be sure what the error messages you
reported mean.

Ah, ja. They mean, that the application does not call any function, e.g. from libgslcblas but
includes it as linker library.

So I guess these warnings can be ignored.

Friedrich