pspp-dev

commit 258cbd9cdf386687122b0854274923acafc786d4

From: John Darrington
Subject: commit 258cbd9cdf386687122b0854274923acafc786d4
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 12:45:00 +0200

Commit 258cbd9cdf386687122b0854274923acafc786d4 touches rather a lot of files.

Its primary purpose is to remove the deprecated Gtk objects GtkAction and
GtkUIManager.
Their replacements however require a different way of doing things and have a
rather
pervasive effect, compared with how things worked in the past.

So the effects of this commit are:

* In principle there should be no user visible changes.  However inevitably
there may
  be some minor differences to the appearance of the menus in the GUI.

* There should be a lot compile time warnings than in the past.

* I hope it will make future development less painful when adding Gtk features.

* Gtk+ version 3.14 is now required.  Earlier versions *might* work (if you
change configure.ac
  accordingly) , but I haven't tried it with any.

* I have tried hard to make sure that nothing has broken, but please report any
bugs.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3