pspp-dev

Re: PSPP bundle not working on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina / Mojave - Update t

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP bundle not working on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina / Mojave - Update to bundle version 1.2.0-2
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 13:50:45 +0100

Hi Fabio,

an italian translation is currently missing. The translation is managed via

https://translationproject.org/domain/pspp.html

Your help is of course very appreciated. I myself are not familiar with the exact procedure but
you need to create a „.po“ file with the translations. You can then send that file to the robot.
Example files are here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/pspp.git/tree/po

Regards

Friedrich