pspp-dev

Re: What I've been working on

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: What I've been working on
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 20:54:52 +0200

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 11:49:14AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     The .spo file format is obsolete and historical. I'm working on it for
     completeness' sake and because I enjoy figuring out file formats.

I don't know if you are aware of "poke" http://www.jemarch.net/poke -
it is a program which is supposed to be usefull for analysing and
editing files of arbitrary formats.

     OK.

     It would be nice to hear from you when you think that the stability
     is high enough again, so that we can do a release then.

I'll try to give some feedback in the next week or two.

J'