pspp-dev

Windows build on the buildbot

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Windows build on the buildbot
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 20:31:42 +0200

Hi Harry,

do you maybe have a description of your Windows cross compile build
process? I understood that you are based on opensuse because they
provide the dependencies already for windows.

I wanted to include the windows cross build in the buildbot and therefore
I already do a normal unix build on opensuse 15.2 in a lxc container.

=> http://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de:8010/#/builders/2

The setup of the opensuse vm is here:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/create_suse_vm.sh

and the build is done with this script:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot/blob/master/ci/buildpspp.sh

Is some Windows friend out there who would like to help on this? I could
give access to the buildbot such that one can work inside the opensuse
vm via terminal. The idea is to have a new opensuse lxc virtual machine which
can do
the windows builds for continuous integration purposes.

Fritz