pspp-dev

Re: pspp and rust...

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp and rust...
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 09:31:25 +0100

Presumably librsvg can be cross compiled ?

J'

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 09:04:18AM +0100, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
     I just asked a friend to compile pspp on the new Macbook with the A1
processor using homebrew. I turned out that „rust“ fails to compile and he
asked if we need rust to run pspp. The story is that we need some icons from
the adwaita-icon-theme. adwaita-icon-theme needs librsvg. librsvg needs rust.
So yes - to have pspp with the gui we need rust.

     Fritz