pspp-dev

Script to cross build pspp for windows

From: John Darrington
Subject: Script to cross build pspp for windows
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 20:49:23 +0100

For those who are interested in cross building for windows, attached
is a script which downloads all the dependencies, compiles and links
a working pspp binaries.

It takes about 15 mins on my machine.  The only caveat is that the
meson provided by Debian is not recent enough.  You must get the
one from Debian backports.

It doesn't come with a fancy self contained installer like windows
people often expect.  I tried using Harry's pspp.nsi file but it
wouldn't work for me (I'm not sure why).  Also there are a few things
(like icons) missing.

Perhaps someone who knows a bit more about Windows might be interested
in finishing the job.

J'