pspp-dev

Re: Remove links to Windows builds?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Remove links to Windows builds?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:33:32 +0100

On Sun, Mar 14, 2021 at 05:21:37PM -0300, Michel Boaventura wrote:
     Hey all,

     I'm making progress compiling PSPP for windows but came out with a error
which seems to be a bug:

     ../src/ui/gui/psppire-import-spreadsheet.c:34:45: error: unknown type name
'uint'; did you mean 'u_int'?
     set_column_header_label (GtkWidget *button, uint i, gpointer user_data)
                                                 ^~~~
                                                 u_int

     Changing this uint to uint32_t everything seems to work.

I've also been looking at this and found the same bug.  I pushed a fix for it
last night.

J'