pspp-dev

Re: Remove links to Windows builds?

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: Remove links to Windows builds?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:34:51 -0300

Hey all,

Resending this message since I've accidentaly sent it to just Ben encrypted
with his key.

Every semester I teach a basic PSPP course to around 100 students, 90% of which
use Windows. They all download
PSPP from Harry's https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/. What kind of
errors are people reporting,
because I think I'm missing those emails.

I'm more then happy to try to tackle those. Although I don't use Windows myself
it's a (sadly) highly used OS
here on Brazil, mainly from Human Science students.

Cheers,

--
Michel Boaventura