pspp-dev

Re: Remove links to Windows builds?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Remove links to Windows builds?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 07:20:50 +0100

In general, I agree with Fritz and Alan.

We already have this warning on that page:

  Please note: Because the PSPP developers have not prepared these binaries, we
  cannot in general vouch for them.

Perhaps we could make it somewhat more prominent.

Right now, my paid employment is keeping me rather busy, so unfortunately I
have little time for PSPP.  When that situation resolves itself  I can look
at setting up a windows build (if nobody else does first) I don't believe
it will be a particularly difficult exercise (but testing and debugging
windoze issues might be another matter).

J'