pspp-dev

Re: Remove links to Windows builds?

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Remove links to Windows builds?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 07:09:55 +0100

Hi Ben,

I don’t think so. I guess that the majority of users use the windows version.
Some issues like the Windows7 64Bit issue pop up some times. I think it is
better to inform the users that windows cannot be build currently and that
there are some known issues. So they have to wait. Anyway the released version
works for most I guess.

Fritz