pspp-dev

Re: GIMP vs. rsvg-convert for building PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: GIMP vs. rsvg-convert for building PSPP
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 07:41:41 -0700

rsvg-convert does produce files with transparency. Its output looks good to me.

On Sat, Jul 23, 2022, 6:53 AM Friedrich Beckmann <friedrich.beckmann@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi Ben,

the only thing I remember what to consider was that the resulting image file has correct transparent settings for the background. When I tried an alternative ages ago the resulting bitmap files did not have a transparent background.

Cheers

Fritz