pspp-users

RE: Evaluating PSPP

From: Janice Adelaide
Subject: RE: Evaluating PSPP
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:55:08 +0400

“There isn't a detailed plan, but we do have a list of priority

projects (GLM, pretty output and graphics are high-priority right

now).  We set the priorities mostly without the input of users,

though. If users wanted a particular feature more than others, we'd

likely give it higher priority. What do you need most out of PSPP?”

Dear PSPP team,

I know you have a lot to do but I thought that it would be nice if you could also give a higher priority to the multiple response command. Again I would like to congratulate you for your hard work on PSPP.

Best regards,

Janice Adelaide