pspp-users

Re: Schedule for next version? & Some Volunteerism

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Schedule for next version? & Some Volunteerism
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:34:23 -0700

Andy Choens <address@hidden> writes:

> And, since I'm sticking my foot solidly in my mouth with this post, I
> should pony up and volunteer. I can't help but notice that the
> documentation that's on the site is a little out of date (0.4). What
> should I do to get involved with helping with documentation?

I swear I updated the manual on the webpage a couple of months
ago, but it sure doesn't look like it.  At any rate, it's the
webpage that is out-of-date, not the PSPP manual.  I will try to
remember to update it next time I have a few minutes to spare.
--
"To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
 feature-poor toys."