pspp-users

PSPP Article

From: Andy Choens
Subject: PSPP Article
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 20:47:33 -0400

As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, I am writing an article / review of pspp/psppire. Linux.com has officially accepted the proposal, and I am now working away on my initial draft. In a week or so, when I have something worth reviewing I will send a few of you guys who are developers a copy for comments. I want to make sure that I get all the facts straight. I would post it here, but the archives will go onto the web before the article gets published which would technically be a violation of my agreement with linux.com/sourceforge.

In the meantime, I do have 2 really obvious questions.

* Generally speaking, when will the next significant update to PSPP come out? This year (2008) early 2009, etc. I'm not interested in getting a date, just a rough time frame.

* Will this update (more likely than not) include the improvements to the output system that are mentioned in the wiki?