pspp-users

pspp setup

From: Brian Steel
Subject: pspp setup
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:18:38 +1300

I am a marketing/market research consultant and a back-up tutor for a tertiary level market research paper. I am a long time user of SPSS. The students are extra-mural and most , like me, are technology disadvantaged when it comes to setting up software. The student edition of SPSS scores in this respect, but the CDs that comes in textbooks have time limitations. I am looking at PSPP as a replacement but suspect that it may be beyond the capabilities of extra-mural students to set up. Any comments would be appreciated.
Brian Steel