pspp-users

RE: MinGw based PSPP

From: Galderisi, Peter
Subject: RE: MinGw based PSPP
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:51:40 -0700

I've run into a problem with that method.  If I run PSPP directly from CD, I'm
unable to save the output file (obviously because the CD is no longer writeable
and PSPP in GUI syntax mode copies the psppire.txt file to the same directory
in which the program resides).  Other than loading the program to a hard drive
(I'm trying to get students to use this), is there a way around this?

Also, does anyone know where the .txt file goes in the MAC version?  It doesn't
seem to work the same way, but I'm MAC illiterate.

-Peter