pspp-users

Re: When would a new Ubuntu PSPP deb file become avaiable?

From: Mathias
Subject: Re: When would a new Ubuntu PSPP deb file become avaiable?
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 15:40:26 +0200

Am Samstag, 27. August 2011, 09:16:02 schrieben Sie:
> >Hello.
> >
> >Can someone tell me, when a (K)Ubuntu x64 Natty / Oneric Version or PPA
> >become
> >avaiable? I asked allredy in irc but they told me to write it here. There are
> >currently only the ubuntu packages itself, witch are in Version 0.6.2. Since
> >that PSPP got many important bug fixes I think. There seems currently no
> >other
> >way but to use win version of pspp, compile for myself or use old version.
> >
> >I would be glat about Information.
> >
> >Thank you!
>
> Indeed the current state of PSPP is much better and with more
> functionality. In my opinion it is more stable as 0.6.2 but it is not
> released as stable version yet. There are some ppa´s around.
> Did you look at https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html ? Or tried google?
>
> Have fun

Thanks.
Yes, of course I tryed https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html . The
"unofficial update" link on this site is dead and reffers to the mainpage of
getdeb. I also asked in irc and they told me, to ask here. Of course I used
google too. As also said in irc there are currently no deb files arround for
ubuntu 11.04 /11.10 (x64)
Also the gandalf ppa does not support 11.04 or 11.10 yet.