pspp-users

When would a new Ubuntu PSPP deb file become avaiable?

From: Mathias
Subject: When would a new Ubuntu PSPP deb file become avaiable?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 23:12:50 +0200

Hello.

Can someone tell me, when a (K)Ubuntu x64 Natty / Oneric Version or PPA become
avaiable? I asked allredy in irc but they told me to write it here. There are
currently only the ubuntu packages itself, witch are in Version 0.6.2. Since
that PSPP got many important bug fixes I think. There seems currently no other
way but to use win version of pspp, compile for myself or use old version.

I would be glat about Information.

Thank you!