pspp-users

Fw: Re[2]: help--PSPP freezes up in Windows 7

From: Tom Gillaspy
Subject: Fw: Re[2]: help--PSPP freezes up in Windows 7
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 03:25:48 +0000

If anyone can help I will be grateful.

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: "Tom Gillaspy" <address@hidden>
To: "Renan Levine" <address@hidden>
Sent: 2/20/2012 2:13:30 PM
Subject: Re[2]: help--PSPP freezes up in Windows 7

Thanks.  I wasn't aware of that file.  A common error in the file is as follows.  The full file is attached.  Does this help?
.1-7: error: DISPLAY: DISPLAY is allowed only after the active dataset has been defined or inside INPUT PROGRAM

.1-6: error: SET: Syntax error at `output': expecting end of command.

error: EXECUTE: EXECUTE is allowed only after the active dataset has been defined.

GET FILE="C:\ACS Data\ACS 2010\Mn Person ACS 2010.sav".

error: EXECUTE: EXECUTE is allowed only after the active dataset has been defined.

set workspace=100000000

GET FILE="C:\ACS Data\ACS 2010\Mn Person ACS 2010.sav".

FREQUENCIES

      /VARIABLES= CIT

      /FORMAT=AVALUE TABLE

      /STATISTICS=NONE.

GET FILE="C:\ACS Data\ACS 2010\Mn Person ACS 2010.sav".

FREQUENCIES

      /VARIABLES= COW

      /FORMAT=AVALUE TABLE

      /STATISTICS=NONE.

SYSFILE INFO "C:\ACS Data\ACS 2010\Mn Person ACS 2010.sav".

.1-7: error: DISPLAY: DISPLAY is allowed only after the active dataset has been defined or inside INPUT PROGRAM.