pspp-users

Re: Fw: Re[2]: help--PSPP freezes up in Windows 7 (Tom Gillaspy)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Fw: Re[2]: help--PSPP freezes up in Windows 7 (Tom Gillaspy)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:01:42 +0100

>>>FYI, I always uninstalled before  reinstalling

That might be insufficient. Whe upgrading from a version before
February 2012 to a February 2012 version I recommend checking for the
pspp installation directory after uninstalling and completely remove
it. There are several reasons why this directory is not or not
completely removed by the uninstaller. Usually this is not a problem
but as there are such big changes between these versions it is better
to check, and if necesary remove, the PSPP installation directory.

I have no idea whether this will help in this case or how to your this problem.

Have fun