pspp-users

Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document

From: Mark Levine
Subject: Selecting portions of the output to paste into a document
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:08:43 -0400

Hi folks,

Back again.

Got the data in through Libre (Thanks, Chris), have done some test runs and I am delighted. Brings back semi-fond memories of long nights running SPSS on an IBM 360. And waiting. And waiting. Fortunately now I am running PSPP 0.8.0 on a MacBook Pro running OS 10.8.4.

BUT . . .

I can't select portions of the output viewer to paste into other docs. I can't even successfully do the export option suggested in the archive. I have unsuccessfully looked for files that have been suggested as the source of the output window. Perhaps the suggestions were appropriate in a PC/Windows world . . .

So the question is: If I have done a whole bunch of analysis and want to copy, let's say, the rotated factor loading and paste them into a doc, is there something that works on the Mac platform? Clearly highlighting the desired section and hitting Command C ain't working.

Once again: HELP!!

Once again: Thanks to the community!!

Cheers,

Mark