pspp-users

Re: pspp removed from Debian

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp removed from Debian
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:57:05 +0200

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 07:51:01AM -0500, Roberto Roggiero wrote:
     This is a very sad news, taking into consideration that Debian is a
     major distro.

     What are the consecquences of this for future pspp updates in Debian?
     We won't have any further updates?

Unless somebody volunteers to take over the Debian maintainership, the  I think
that is right - there won't be any further updates.

     By the way, I was unable to install the latest pspp 0.8.1 in Debian
     Sid, since some dependencies are just not available.

That surprises me.  Which dependencies were not available?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3