pspp-users

New with pspp

From: Ellen Bowers
Subject: New with pspp
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 10:34:16 -0500

I have Windows 10.  I have been able to upload a file of 117 subjects with 112 Columns from Excel 14 saved in .csv  -- there will be nearly 300 subjects ultimately.  For the first part of the columns, there are 37 statements re feelings of the subjects' mother image and father image expressed in a 5-point Likert Scale.  I have not attempted any statistics.  I did not save anything in pspp yet.

First -- Once I upload and save in pspp, do I have to begin a new Excel file?

Can I add the new Subjects to the open file ?

I hope this reaches the proper area.

Ellen Bowers