pspp-users

Re: pspp interactive mode broken

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: pspp interactive mode broken
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2021 17:36:35 -0800

How very odd!

I do use the interactive mode occasionally, for testing.

There are two different ways that interactive mode can work: with the
"readline" library for command editing, or without it.  I tried both
of these and couldn't reproduce it on GNU/Linux.

More and more, we need a Windows developer, if Windows is going to be
supported well.