pspp-users

Re: need urgent help for advanced statisrics

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: need urgent help for advanced statisrics
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 09:31:07 +0200

Two way anova can be done with GNU PSPP using the GLM command.

Anacova is unfortunately not possible.  If you need that, I suggest using GNU R.
Information on getting R can be found at https://www.gnu.org/software/r

J'

On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 08:28:14AM +0000, sara Fridel wrote:
     I download your PSPP latest version (October 2020), for 32digits.
     Unfortunately I found only simple analysis as oneway anova.
     Do you have a better version that I can run 2 way anova and ancova and
manova analyses.
     I need it urgently for use at my statistics course for advanced students
(MA degree).
     If you do have ‘ plese send me the link for downloads for me asnd my
students.
     I need it for my course that starts in a few days.
     Thanks
     Dr. Sara Cohen Fridel
     Bar Ilan University
     Israel