pspp-users

Re: need urgent help for advanced statisrics

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: need urgent help for advanced statisrics
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 10:45:10 +0200

In addition to John Darrington's answer: You can also do multifactorial ANOVA (e.g. two-way or three-way ANOVA) and ANCOVA based on multiple linear regression in PSPP. Both models are only special cases of multiple linear regression / the general linear model (GLM). All you have to do is to code your categorical predictors properly (e.g. dummy or effect coding).

Another statistical software you could use is jamovi. It has modules for multifactorial ANOVA, ANCOVA and multivariate ANOVA (MANOVA) and builds on R: https://www.jamovi.org/

Kind regards,

Dr. Oliver Walter