pspp-users

Re: problems with decimal number display by PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: problems with decimal number display by PSPP
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:26:17 +0200

After a fair bit of effort, I have been unable to reproduce this problem.

So if this issue is to have any chance of getting fixed someone who is
experiencing it is going to  need to give us a backtrace.

Looking through the code, I consider the most likely function of interest
is  output_decimal in src/data/data-out.c - in particular this bit of code
seems most relevant:

      if (decimals > 0)
        {
          *p++ = style->decimal;
          p = mempcpy (p, &magnitude[integer_digits + 1], decimals);
        }

However I can't see anything actually wrong here.  I suggest that you
put a breakpoint here conditional upon *p == 0 ... hopefully that might
provide something of interest.

J'