pspp-users

Re: problems with decimal number display by PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: problems with decimal number display by PSPP
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 10:58:07 -0700

I think it's more likely to be the following code in cairo-fsm.c that
tries to avoid wordwrapping.
I don't know why U+2060 WORD JOINER is showing up as U+0000 on Windows.
I guess we could add #ifndef __WIN32__ and see if it goes away.

    if (decimal[0]
          && c_isdigit (decimal[1])
          && (decimal == text || !c_isdigit (decimal[-1])))
        {
          struct string tmp = DS_EMPTY_INITIALIZER;
          ds_extend (&tmp, ds_length (&body) + 16);
          markup_escape (&tmp, markup, text, decimal - text + 1);
          ds_put_unichar (&tmp, 0x2060 /* U+2060 WORD JOINER */);
          markup_escape (&tmp, markup, decimal + 1, -1);
          ds_swap (&tmp, &body);
          ds_destroy (&tmp);
        }