pspp-users

Re: Install and run..

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Install and run..
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 11:22:12 +0200

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:45:47AM +0200, gooly wrote:

     But one question: instead of starting to read the doc I'd like to start
     with some sample data to get a feeling about how and what can I do with
     it. Practise teaches better than theory. :)

I think practice and theortical understanding are equally important.   Proper
understanding of the principles is especially important in statistics.

     Does anybody knows a link (and maybe this can be added to the docs of
PSPP?)

The documentation contains many examples and tutorial sections.  Admittedly not
as many as we'd like.  Contributions are welcome.

J'