pspp-users

Issues with installation

From: Carl Niklas Müller
Subject: Issues with installation
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 09:50:56 +0100

Hi

I got troubles with the installation with my MacBook Pro. It used to work a year ago but by now it doesn’t work anymore. I also deleted pspp and reinstalled it. And I did install different releases.. I always get this info when I wanted to open it.

Can you help me? It is saved in download files as „image“. Maybe this is relevant. I don’t know..
I really need pspp for my project at University.

Thanks in advance.
Niklas