pspp-users

Re: Issues with installation

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Issues with installation
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:31:41 -0600

There are other people on this list who are more familiar with MacOS.

The PSPP website lists three ways of getting PSPP for MacOS, which one did you use? (Application Bundle, MacPorts, or homebrew, or some other way)

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

You get the below error during installation? Or after installation, you get this when you try to launch the software?

When you googled "psppire wurde unerwartet beendet" were any of the hits useful? Many of them are in German.

For example, are these helpful?

https://datamatters.blog/2010/12/11/fix-pspp-psppire-crash-on-launch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MacOS/comments/qor5sf/software_does_not_run_after_monterey_updateplease/

-Alan