pspp-users

Re: What's happened to PSPP?

From: Roy Powell
Subject: Re: What's happened to PSPP?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:01:23 +0000

Hi
I work as a statistician in the NHS and I think PSPP is really great! I've been using it for 10 years or more. Before that, I had used various versions of SPSS even from before the days of Windows actually - on a university mainframe. šŸ™‚
Keep up theĀ good work!
I was really worried when I couldnt find it - I use Linux on my home laptop...

Best wishes
Roy