pspp-users

Re: windows version of pspp at augsburg.de

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: windows version of pspp at augsburg.de
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:56:13 +0100

Hi Gene,

in the past Harry Thiessen maintained the windows builds for pspp. Now John
Darrington has continued the build system for pspp on windows. I have made a
nightly build system which compiles the official GNU pspp software. The nightly
builds - also for linux - are here

https://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de/buildbot/#/

The windows version 1.5.3-g797d4c that is mentioned here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

is also hosted on the build server:

https://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de/downloads/windows/1.5.3-g797d4c/pspp-64bit-install.exe

My name is Friedrich Beckmann. You can find a link here:

https://www.hs-augsburg.de/Elektrotechnik/beckmann-friedrich.html

Ben Pfaff and John Darrington are the key maintainers of pspp.

Regards

Friedrich