pspp-users

Re: PSPP, output seems to be an image, can't copy to spreadsheet

From: ft gmail
Subject: Re: PSPP, output seems to be an image, can't copy to spreadsheet
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 14:13:14 +0200

Hi,

First control your data.

Open your data file in Gnumeric or Libreoffice Calc and you will see that some data have changed columns!

So, there will be too many column delimiters in some places.

Be sure that data numeric data are numeric, and not alphanumeric: in a spreadsheet, do a simple computation, such as add 1, to all of the cells. Data that are alphanumeric will show an error.

I don't know form where you write, but control that decimals are not preceded by a comma, if you are in an Anglo-Saxon environment.

And send us a return to the list.

Regards,

ftr