pspp-users

means and sums, by group, using the menus

From: someone
Subject: means and sums, by group, using the menus
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 23:15:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all

Another question, again using the data set below. Well, a version after I removed all non letter and number characters.

shortdataset.csv

I want to get means and sums of population by arearegion. I can't quite figure out how to do that.

I can get means if I do analyze / compare means / one way anova. But that doesn't give me sums. And it seems like there should be a simpler way to get means of a variable by group. Is there, and I'm just not seeing it?

I want to do this in the drop down menu system, not by command line.

Thanks

Gene