pspp-users

Re: Temporary

From: ft gmail
Subject: Re: Temporary
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 21:45:19 +0200

If I understand your question you get the data automatically "back" as the filter command only works for the next command or procedure.

If you run

temp.
sel if (vars >=1)
freq varx to vary.
SAVE /OUTFILE={’file_name’,file_handle}

you save the complete data set without the effect of the filter.

HTH

ftr