pspp-users

RE: Temporary

From: jhwhite
Subject: RE: Temporary
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 15:52:11 -0400

Thank you for the response.  I agree with you.  I ran a command after the “TEMPORARY” command – but the entire data set is still missing most of the data due to my “SELECT IF” COMMAND.  The workaround is I am creating separate files for each select if command I use.  Bulky for now. . .

Take care,

John