qemu-block

Re: [PULL 00/11] Block layer patches

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: Re: [PULL 00/11] Block layer patches
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 11:56:33 +0100

Am 11.11.2022 um 20:20 hat Stefan Hajnoczi geschrieben:
> > Hanna Reitz (9):
> >       block/mirror: Do not wait for active writes
> >       block/mirror: Drop mirror_wait_for_any_operation()
> >       block/mirror: Fix NULL s->job in active writes
> >       iotests/151: Test that active mirror progresses
> >       iotests/151: Test active requests on mirror start
> >       block: Make bdrv_child_get_parent_aio_context I/O
> >       block-backend: Update ctx immediately after root
> >       block: Start/end drain on correct AioContext
> >       tests/stream-under-throttle: New test
>
> Hi Hanna,
> This test is broken, probably due to the minimum Python version:
> https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/3311521303

This is exactly the problem I saw with running linters in a gating CI,
but not during 'make check'. And of course, we're hitting it during the
-rc phase now. :-(

But yes, it seems that asyncio.TimeoutError should be used instead of
asyncio.exceptions.TimeoutError, and Python 3.6 has only the former.
I'll fix this up and send a v2 if it fixes check-python-pipenv.

Kevin