qemu-devel

Re: meson: problems building under msys2/mingw-w64 native

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: meson: problems building under msys2/mingw-w64 native
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 09:49:00 +0200

Il lun 24 ago 2020, 22:27 Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland@ilande.co.uk> ha scritto:

With this I can get all the way to the link phase so I think it's fairly close. I'm
not sure whether these escaping/quoting problems are with meson or the way in which
configure is using it?

You can try building with ninja to find whose fault it is.

We can get rid of ninjatool as soon as tests have been converted, but I will look into fixing the quoting issue as well. Can you send me off list the build.ninja file to see if the isystem problem is in Meson or ninjatool?

Paolo

ATB,

Mark.