qemu-devel

VirtioSound device emulation implementation

From: Shreyansh Chouhan
Subject: VirtioSound device emulation implementation
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 15:30:35 +0530

Hey everyone!

I want to work on implementing the emulation for the VritioSound device. I contacted the mentor for the project, (Greg), who said it's fine and that I should declare it on the mailing list in order to find out if someone else is already working on this project. That is what this mail is for. I tried searching for "Virtio", "Sound", and "VirtioSound" in the qemu-devel mailing archives but couldn't find anything. If someone is already working on it, please let me know, and if not then I'll start working on it right away.

Shreyansh