qemu-devel

how do I run a single acceptance test?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: how do I run a single acceptance test?
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 11:54:03 +0100

Hi; I'm trying to bisect a problem that's causing an acceptance
test failure, but docs/devel/testing.rst doesn't have any info about
how to run just one acceptance test rather than the whole lot
via 'make check-acceptance'. Is this possible?

(It's pretty slow to have to run the whole thing, because we still
have those horrifically slow BootLinuxAarch64 tests in there which
eat the bulk of the time and are not interesting for this bisection.)

thanks
-- PMM