qemu-devel

Re: QEMU 6.2.0: Segfault while calling address_space_init from emulated

From: Karthik Poduval
Subject: Re: QEMU 6.2.0: Segfault while calling address_space_init from emulated device
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 01:19:19 -0700

Hi Peter,

I am building it from git but not directly but via Yocto Kirkstone (it
was originally designed to build via downloaded tarball archive). I
will add the --enable-werror to the build recipe.
May I ask why address_space_init should be called from device realize
and not init ?

--
Regards,
Karthik Poduval